Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm all Caught Up...until Tomorrow!

WHEWWWW!!! You are now caught up to the happenings at our house the last few months. It has been a busy summer. I have been canning and taking care of the family, cleaning and reading books. We had a great bean crop this year and I canned over 100 pints of beans. From empty shelves to full. I have also made grape jelly, a first. It's pretty good. We have an abundance of apples thanks to Scott's dad, so I have apples to do too. I've already dried some, but have lots to go.

Devin recieved his mission call last week and we are all super excited for him. He is ready to learn Cambodian. Justin is doing very well and enjoying his mission. It's hard to believe he's almost to his 1 year mark. Kurtis is busy with merit badge powwow. He will have 3 more merit badges when he is done. He can't wait to be able to start working on his Eagle. He still has some time before he can, but he's on track.

Life is good. We are thankful to family and friends for your love and support. It is a time to think about our blessings and we are truly blessed. We hope you are all well and happy. Enjoy the updates...until next time, be happy!

No comments: