10 years ago
Thursday, May 28, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I have tried to get in touch with Mark, but haven't been successful yet. I didn't leave a message, so he didn't get back with me! So I am putting a birthday greeting here in hopes he will get it. I may catch up to him before he sees it. At least you'll know I am thinking about you. Happy Birthday on Tuesday, Mark! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Be-lated birthday Mark!
Diane, you've been a busy woman posting. Its fun to read everything you guys have been up to. Busy! Busy! Congratulations to Devin for graduation High School and the 4.0! Good job! And congrats to Mason for graduating pre-school and to Diane for finishing a year of teaching pre-school, yay! We are excited you guys are coming down in July. We will have to do something fun!
Post a Comment