Kadin participated in the Pinewood Derby last week. He had a lot of fun. His dad was so busy, Devin & Mom helped make it. Kadin wanted the Optimus Prime truck, so Devin designed & cut it out. Mom sanded it then Devin painted it. Mom put in the weights. It was quite the project! I think it turned out pretty cool.

The Activity Days girls were invited to participate this year because there just aren't many cubs. There were some fun cars. Kadin won 2nd fastest in the boys category. A girl won fastest over all...ooooooh!


2 comments:
Way to go Kadin.
Cool car!! Von is the Cub Master in our ward and we had our pinewood derby last month. It's really fun to watch the kids racing. Even Von made one. The website about keeping track of you books sounds like fun. I would like to check it out but I didn't see the link. Would you email it to me? Thanks.
Post a Comment