A great big congrats going out to Jennifer for her accomplishments in running the 10K in Kanab. She came in 10th in her division. WAY TO GO!!!!! I think that is so cool. Just wanted to congratulate you. Great job!
I am blushing right now! Thanks for doing a post for me, you are so nice and thoughtful. I wish I could have talked your mom into doing it too, she's in pretty good shape these days. Hey, maybe if you guys ran it next year she would do it too! Lagoon looked fun and that is awesome that their band won overall top band. Congrats Kasey! That is also very cool that Devin gets to play with Thurl! All of your kids are such good kids and so talented.
1 comment:
I am blushing right now! Thanks for doing a post for me, you are so nice and thoughtful. I wish I could have talked your mom into doing it too, she's in pretty good shape these days. Hey, maybe if you guys ran it next year she would do it too! Lagoon looked fun and that is awesome that their band won overall top band. Congrats Kasey! That is also very cool that Devin gets to play with Thurl! All of your kids are such good kids and so talented.
Post a Comment